| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|Japanese Air Date|
June 11, 2015
|← The Beauty of Flowers, Bird Steps, and Moon||Cat/Rat Shuffle →|
Mo-tan is still chasing Nyaa-tan around everywhere. Apparently, her love stems from a memory the two of them shared long ago. Meanwhile, Chu-tan is on the move in her mission to destroy Nyaa-tan... so Mo-tan rises to defend Nyaa-tan.
- By order of appearances:
- Nyaa-tan got Uri-tan's Sol/Lull seal.
- Mo-tan and Chu-tan meet and have a battle, but Mo-tan ends up losing and destroying her Etotama. After the battle, Mo-tan was still alive, but just when Chu-tan was about to kill Mo-tan, Mo-tan put a spell or something on her, so both Chu-tan and Mo-tan perished.
- While having the battle, Chu-tan said that she is going to use a secret technique on her, called ''Kagura Senguu'', which is a forbidden ritual that only gods can perform.
- Chu-tan then said that she had Nyaa-tan's Etotama in her hand, but Nyaa-tan's Etotama was injured, by Etotama Kagura Senguu. And that's why Nyaa-tan retained parts of her memories, and ended up with amnesia.
- It is revealed that in the past (before Nyaa-tan's amnesia) Mo-tan and Nyaa-tan talked, and Mo-tan was standing in front of a grave of her family. Mo-tan talked about she misses her human family, and how she wanted to make them more happy and be with them more, but Nyaa-tan told her that if she wants people to smile, she needs to smile more herself, and Nyaa-tan also said that she will be her family. And after that, according to Mo-tan was a proposal, and thus making Mo-tan attached to Nyaa-tan.