| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|Eto In Full Bloom|
|Japanese Air Date|
June 25, 2015
|← Cat/Rat Shuffle||None →|
- By order of appearances:
- In the last scene, after the credits, it is shown a girl with a cloth standing in a desert, which turns out to be Nyaa-tan, and it then shown a mini Mo-tan coming out from the cloth, and it ends with Nyaa-tan saying ''Have a battle with me!''
- Nyaa-tan and Chu-tan have their battle, and Nyaa-tan takes Chu-tan's Etotama and repair and purify it, since it's her technique, and they makes up. Chu-tan said that she was lonely because Nyaa-tan wasn't there and always traveled alot.
- Takeru Sol/Lull then appeared when he said when he would respect Chu-tan, because Nyaa-tan does the same, and then, Chu-tan got all the darkness away from her and her suite and rat hat became white, instead of the original color, purple and black, making Chu-tan nice and friendly again.
- It is also revealed that Nyaa-tan also mastered Kagura Senguu, just for Chu-tan.
- Chu-tan didn't give her Sol/Lull seal to Nyaa-tan, because she did something that she couldn't undo (killing Mo-tan), which means Nyaa-tan can't become a part of the zodiac.
- It is also revelaed that Mo-tan was always living in Chu-tan's Etotama since her Etotama touched Chu-tan and they were connected a tiny bit. Chu-tan and Nyaa-tan's love made Mo-tan reincarnated as a ''Sol/Lull seal''.