| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|An Equestrian Fit for a Cat|
|Romaji||Ikkitōsen no neko|
|Japanese Air Date|
May 28, 2015
|← A Long, Serpentine Fate||The Beauty of Flowers, Bird Steps, and Moon →|
It's time once again for the annual Takamagahara Commemorative Maid Café Eto Manager's Cup! Uma-tan is determined to breathe new life into this event of the Eto realm that has steadily lost popularity, but Nyaa-tan's intrusion throws the race into chaos!
- By order of appearances:
- All the Eto-shins and Eto-musume (except Chu-tan) had a race.
- Nyaa-tan won the race.
- After they saw that the manager could heal things and grants wishes, every Eto-shin and Eto-musume wish for something:
- Mei-tan wish for to Takeru to kiss her.
- Piyo-tan wished that she would't forget after taking three steps.
- Mo-tan wished that she can be with Nyaa-tan and cuddle with her.
- Inu-tan and Ki-tan wished that they could eat what they like the most: Bone and bananas.
- Shima-tan and Dora-tan wished that Nyaa-tan would call them 'master'.
- Uri-tan wished for having a bath in sesame oil.
- Shaa-tan wished for having a toad as a pet.
- Uri-tan died and got revived again.