| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
Shaa-tan (シャアたん Shā-tan ) is a supporting character in the Etotama series. She is the Zodiac God of the snake and ranked as the number six.
Shaa-tan is a young, tanned woman. She has long, silver, grayish hair that goes down her back and past her waist. Her eyes have a golden color. She wears a golden headband that shows a snake head. A single, curled strand of hair dangles loosely in front of her face and seems to be able to move of its own at times. She is usually seen with make-up that give her cheeks a constant red blush.
Her tummy-revealing outfit consists mainly of a pair of harem pants, bandage covering her chest, and red shoes that combined give heavily the impression of Hollywoodized Middle Eastern clothes. She wears a golden accessory that covers half of her neck and most of her torso as well as golden bracelets around her wrists, one on her upper arm, and a golden ring around her ankle.
Shaa-tan is a very calm and quiet person who never seems to lose her cool. She is often seen with a hint of a smile on her face with which she takes things as they come, often adding her own dry sense of humor to it to make the best out of the situation. Even though she is difficult to read at times because of her blank expression, she does show her concern when it is needed. She worries a lot about her friends, as seen when she expressed her concerns towards the relationship between Nyaa-tan and Chu-tan.
Aside from the fact that she was Chu-tan's master before she became the leader of the Eto-shin, not much is known about Shaa-tan's time before meeting Takeru.
Unlike the others, Shaa-tan has a rather friendly relationship with her. She ocassionally talks to her about matters regarding the other Eto-shin, and they seem to like spending time together quite often. Shaa-tan also worries a lot about her because of the deep hatred she feels for Nyaa-tan.
Pretty/Battle Mode Edit
|In her battle form, Shaa-tan has a very long, red-purple snake-hat, which goes down to her feet. Aside from that, her pretty mode is like her original look.|
- She enjoys making bad puns. They often cause others, mainly Takeru, to at least roll their eyes.
- While it is not known whether or not curry is her favourite dish, she definitely seems to be quite fond of it.
- Her wish included having a toad as a pet.
- She broke the fourth wall a good couple of times during the recap episode.
- She's the richest in the Eto-shins, betting 700 million yen for Takeru (if a secondary prize is included) while Usa-tan bets 250 million while sweating a little.
- She has an Egyptian style of fashion because snakes are associated with ancient Egypt.
- If you are a snake, you don't talk often, and you are very smart. you always seem to be stinkin' rich. This pretty much describes her.