|Zodiac God Statics|
Uri-tan is a small, cute girl with big aqua eyes and rosy cheeks. She has mid-length greyish hair, tied into twin tails with pink-red ribbons on each side. She has a petite build, and can be considered quite short as well.
Her clothing consists of a pink dress decorated with two cherry flowers in the bottom right-hand side and a cherry blossom petal in the left-hand side of her chest. and hearts and orange arm-warmers that reach up to somewhere around her triceps. She also wears small black flats her ankles and end with small little pinkish-red ribbons that match the ones in her hair. Also, being the pig zodiac, she has small little orange ears, and boar fang-like hairclips on each side of her head, but unlike the other Zodiac Girls, she does not bear a tail, although it could just be hidden by her dress.
Uri-tan is a polite and cheerful girl, that is sometimes shy, and childish. She has a very gentle heart and cares for the other Zodiacs. Despite her looks, Uri-Tan often times exhibits wisdom and maturity and is not above reprimanding Nyaa-Tan, both physically and verbally.
Uri-Tan is absolutely obsessed with sesame oil, buying it bulk and put it on anything she eats.
Nyaa-tan and Uri-tan have a close almost sister like relationship. She is Nyaa-tan's mentor in Wisdom and would often scold Nyaa-Tan when ever she was doing anything wrong. Going so far as to ram into Nyaa-Tan with a flying head butt.
There bond is so close that Uri-Tan even interfered in the battle against Chuu-tan. Something a Eto had never done.
Uri-tan and Takeru are on good terms. He would often treat her like a little sister, and was even sadden when Uri-Tan "died" becoming depressed until her revival. Often time Uri-Tan is the one explaining to Takeru what is going on with the Zodiacs in their battles as well as explaining the rules that the Eto have to fallow.
|In her pretty mode form, Uri-tan has a orange boar-hat. She also wears a red ribbon around her neck and her arm warmers have red laces, while , and she also wears light pink pumpkin panties. Also, her dress now has a tailcoat and sewing lines, and her flats transform into mary janes. Except that, her battle form is the same as her original look.|
|Uri-tan's appearance in the manga is the same as in the anime.|
- Uri-Tan usually ends her sentences with "Desu desu" (infinitive form of "to be", doubled), when the usual would be a single "desu" or even when a phrase should end differently.
- She currently lives in the "basement" of Takeru's home. Having built it during the reconstruction so not to take space away from Takeru
- Uri-tan often dies and reincarnates. To the point where everyone is not surprised and treats as a normal occurrence.
- If you are a Pig, you are brave, honest, and you never "hog" the attention.
- Usa-tan refers Uri-tan as the master of Wisdom.
- She is the first Zodiac god to never seem to have a tail
- Is the only Eto-shin to have purposely entered a ETM12 battle in progress and interfered with the match.