| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
Usa-tan (ウサたん) is a supporting character in the Etotama series. She is the Zodiac of the Rabbit and ranked as number 4.
Usa-tan has long, straight blonde hair that curls at the bottom that falls beneath her waist, and she has bright teal eyes and rosy cheeks.
She has tall bunny-ears and has on a blue and golden waist coat with a golden clock that hangs off of it. Underneath she wears a type of white women's leotard and grey tights, paired with red flats.
Usa-tan is a princess-type and doesn't care if the spotlight is on her or not. She is very opinionated and will point out other's faults and put them in their place, but does not over step her bound and only does so if the need arises.
Although wealthy, Usa-tan not look down at others and will talk to people and the other zodiacs on an equal level.
Usa-tan is a very successful business owner of mega corperation USA-Tan Company. She is wealthy enough to have her own limousine, helicopter, and can afford high tech special effects to make grand entrances. Despite this, Usa-tan still works at the maid cafe with all the other Zodiacs.
She is a producer, who specializes in make over. Her prices are high for her services, charging Nyaa-tan 100 million Yen for the complete make over of her character. However she will weave the price for fellow Zodiacs.
She lost her sol/lull seal to Nyaa-tan in episode 4.
Pretty Mode Edit
|In her pretty mode form, Usa-tan has a white rabbit-hat, with a yellow ribbon on it. Her pretty mode is quite different from her original look; she has a blue, long dress with a white pinafore on it. She has a yellow ribbon around her neck. Usa-tan also has knee-long white socks, with black shoes, with small, yellow ribbons on them making her look like a combination of Alice and the white rabbit.|
- Usa is short for Usagi (兎) which means 'Rabbit' in Japanese.
- Her attire may reference both the Bunny girl outfit (the leotard), and the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (the watch and vest), as well as Alice herself (the pretty mode dress and shoes).
- Her feet are a "weak spot", which refers to the lucky rabbits foot. They are very sensitive. To the point where she gets sensually aroused if touched or held.
- According to Shaa-tan, she is ten kilograms lighter than Shima-tan.
- If you're a Rabbit, you're quick and elegant, skillful, and kind.