| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
Usa-tan (ウサたん) is a supporting character in the Etotama series. She is the Zodiac God of Rabbit and ranked as number four.
Usa-tan has long, straight blonde hair that curls at the bottom that falls beneath her waist, and she has bright teal eyes and rosy cheeks.
She has tall bunny-ears and has on a blue and golden waist coat with a golden clock that hangs off of it. Underneath she wears a type of white women's leotard and grey tights, paired with red flats.
Usa-tan is a princess-type and doesn't care if the spotlight is on her or not. She also seems to have a daring side, standing up on top of Takeru's luggage with no care at all. Although this, she prefers to act and talk like a lady and is quite the genius when it comes to business.
There is nothing known about Usa-tan's background.
Pretty Mode Edit
|In her pretty mode form, Usa-tan has a white rabbit-hat, with a yellow ribbon on it. Her pretty mode is quite different from her original look; she has a blue, long dress with a white pinafore on it. She has a yellow ribbon around her neck. Usa-tan also has knee-long white socks, with black shoes, with small, yellow ribbons on them making her look like a combination of Alice and the white rabbit.|
- Usa is short for Usagi (兎) which means 'Rabbit' in Japanese.
- Her attire may reference both the Bunny girl outfit (the leotard), and the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland (the watch and vest), as well as Alice herself (the pretty mode dress and shoes).
- Her feet are a "weak spot", which refers to the lucky rabbits foot.
- According to Shaa-tan, she is ten kilograms lighter than Shima-tan.
- If you're a Rabbit, you're quick and elegant, skillful, and kind, which is her personality.